SALES TRAINING PROGRAMS
Delivered in San Diego or at Anywhere in the US
San Diego Sales Training Courses
- Field and Direct Sales Training Courses
- Phone Sales Techniques Sales Training Courses
- Customer Service Sales Courses
- Strategic, Key Account Sales Training Courses
- Advanced Professional Selling Skills Class
- Distribution and Channel Sales Training Courses
- Sales Management and Sales Coaching Courses
- Train-the-Trainer & In-house Sales Training Courses
- Technology and Industry-specific Sales Courses
On-Site Sales Courses
All of our sales courses are offered nationally for groups of 6 or more. We’re adept at transforming your conference or training room into an active sales training environment. Whatever your sales course requirements are, we can (and do) adapt! Please contact us for additional information or a planning quote.
Each Sales Course Includes:
- Interviews of sales staff and managers
- Skills and aptitude testing for selected sales courses
- Customized sales course outline for management pre-approval
- Development of client sales courses and materials
- Tailoring of sales course skits, role-plays, competitions and exercises
- Creation of workbooks for all sales courses
- Facilitation of sales courses at a location convenient to our clients
- Facilitation of a sales management workshop to set up a coaching program
- Pricing for our sale courses are competitive, yet our program customization is superior
- Sales courses can be taught multiple times, allowing for phone and field coverage
- sales courses are facilitated by high-experienced sales experts
Please note that our customized sales courses may also be available in a lower-cost, tailored version. Sales courses may also come with extra options, like pre and post testing and course certificates. Please ask us for details.
Our sales courses have almost a 25-year record of producing sustained results. Done right, an investment in sales training can pay for itself in as little as 30 days — just ask us for a reference!
Without a doubt, our San Diego sales training class venues are both numerous and top-notch. Located just two hours south of Los Angeles, San Diego is known as America’s Finest City. Blessed with stunning scenery, great weather and a number of interesting places to see, San Diego has become one of our country’s top tourist destinations as well as a fun location for a sales course.
Home to the world-famous San Diego Zoo as well as Sea World, Legoland, the Chargers and the Padres, the city is just 20 minutes north of Mexico. And, its airport is conveniently located right in the downtown area.
Feel free to contact us for details on how to arrange one or several San Diego sales training courses within your time frame and budget.
Sales Courses in San Diego
And if you’re a company fortunate enough to be based in San Diego, our San Diego Sales Training classes can be held at your offices, thereby saving you and your people time and money. Moreover, our customized sales training courses can be spaced out (e.g. one day a week) so that your sales team is not out of the field for 2-4 days during a single week.
Our San Diego sales training courses are used by small, medium and large firms alike. And if you’re not in San Diego, no problem. We can bring our highly-acclaimed sales classes directly to you!
Best San Diego Sales Training Company Award
Our reputation for powerful Sales Training Courses is widespread. Appearing below is the original, unedited Press Release naming The Sales Alliance as San Diego’s best sales training company:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sales Alliance Receives 2015 Best of San Diego Award
U.S. Commerce Association’s Award Plaque Honors the Achievement
WASHINGTON D.C., September 8, 2015 — Sales Alliance has been selected for the 2011 Best of San Diego Award in the Sales Training category by the U.S. Commerce Association (USCA).
The USCA “Best of Local Business” Award Program recognizes outstanding local businesses throughout the country. Each year, the USCA identifies companies that they believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and community.
Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2011 USCA Award Program focused on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the USCA and data provided by third parties.
About U.S. Commerce Association (USCA)
U.S. Commerce Association (USCA) is a Washington D.C. based organization funded by local businesses operating in towns, large and small, across America. The purpose of USCA is to promote local business through public relations, marketing and advertising.
The USCA was established to recognize the best of local businesses in their community. Our organization works exclusively with local business owners, trade groups, professional associations, chambers of commerce and other business advertising and marketing groups. Our mission is to be an advocate for small and medium size businesses and business entrepreneurs across America.
SOURCE: U.S. Commerce Association
U.S. Commerce Association
Please contact us for additional details on our San Diego Sales Training Classes.
All Rights Reserved. The Sales Alliance Inc. San Diego, CA