EXPERT WITNESS SERVICES – LEGAL FORENSICS
Craig Arnoff has served as an expert witness in the state of California. With more than 30 years of sales and sales management experience, along with an MBA, Mr. Arnoff is the sales/sales management expert of choice for over 250 U.S. corporations.
Areas of Assistance
- Performing case evaluations
- Assessing sales-related skills, training, competencies, comparative performance, communication styles and areas for improvement
- Evaluating sales management practices including sales strategy, sales channel strategies and operations, sales staffing, salesperson selection and sales compensation programs
- Performing analyses
- Helping respond to opposing expert witnesses
- Providing, during trials, an immediate rebuttal of the opposing expert witness(es)
- Bringing in other experts if needed
Real-Life Experience AND Educational Background
Like many college professors and authors, Mr. Arnoff has appeared in respected trade publications such as Sales & Marketing Management Magazine and Selling Power Magazine. But unlike many university professors and sales scholars, Mr. Arnoff spends a majority of his time advising US corporations on sales and sales management issues. With an MBA, solid analytical skills and extensive industry experience, Mr. Arnoff provides both the theoretical and practical perspectives of sales and sales management. For more details, see Craig Arnoff’s biography.
Clients regularly comment on Craig’s personal characteristics and integrity using words like: “Diligent, good communicator, does what is promised, punctual, available evening and weekend hours, easy to work with/likeable, business-minded, focused and highly analytical.”
Please contact us to explore how we may be able to serve as an expert witness in sales and sales management cases.
All Rights Reserved. The Sales Alliance Inc. San Diego, CA.